Monday, September 3, 2012

Two Months and Counting......

 Isaac has been getting so much better with Baby Brooke. He was a little too rough at the start but now he is much more gentle with her:) Praise God!! He will often play with her and talk with her in such a sweet way. I do believe he will be such a great big brother for her! You can tell more and more each day that he is truly enjoying her and his love for her is growing. I am praying that they will be bestest of buds.
 Brooklyn adores Isaac already! Can't take her eyes off of him.


 Photo shoot...

 Socked herself in the face with this one. Hee hee

 She is a really smiley baby, which I love!













We recently took a fun family vacation in Oregon so stay tuned for those pics!

1 comment:

  1. The third pic up from the bottom is my fav then all the ones with isaac talking to her sooooo cute! Cant wait to see pic from the vaca!

    ReplyDelete