Friday, September 14, 2012

Must keep going.....

Health and Fitness update: So my first week is up! Yipee!! I was able to go without sugar for a whole week! I did struggle with not eating after 8:00 because by the time I actually got to sit down and eat dinner it was already after 8. I did have the chance to run three times this week and take a long walk for my fourth day of exercise. But I am still needing to up the intensity in the exercise department. Also,  lately I am feeling a huge temptation to just toss in the towel, but I truly want to make this a lifestyle. So I am at it again with new weekly goals:

Week 2 Goals:
1. No sugar (fruit allowed)
2. No eating after eight. ( had a hard time with this one last week and hope to do better this week)
3. Run 4 X this week. 
4. Begin weight training
5. Continue to check in with accountability partner:) 


* I am still waiting for the cravings to subside and to substitute new healthy cravings...but not sure when that is going to happen?

Here are a few motivational quotes I came across this week:








2 comments:

  1. I like the still pretty afterwards one hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one, too. And the Be miserable or motivate yourself one...very true! You are doing so well Liz, keep it up!! Now I feel really like a complete slacker after reading your post... :)

    ReplyDelete