
So this is a super random post, but I thought I would share it with you all. As most of you know I am the type of woman that loves to workout! After having my second baby I just feel the desire to lace up my shoes and get my sweat on again! I am always reminded of my time at college where I was in shape no matter what time of year it was. Health and Fitness was my life! I miss it dearly, but understand that this is a different season of my life and I am learning to be content in those seasons. My latest challenge is trying to find the time to really get back in shape. With the fall season approaching, it becomes very difficult to force yourself to eat right and to exercise. But, I plan on doing both! and I am using my blog as accountability. As of tomorrow my weight loss journey begins!!! No more nice evening strolls, I got to get this heart rate going!! So I am listing my goals a week at a time and I will fill you guys in on how it went after each week. My motivation for this all is to become a better mom and wife and to look and feel much better! I got to take care of this body God gave me! Wish me luck:)
Goals for week one: 9/452012-9/12/2012
1. Get accountability!
2. No sugar for one week (can eat fruit)
3. Work out 4 times this week and get my sweat on!!!
4. No eating after 8pm
5. Pray for strength and self-control daily
No comments:
Post a Comment