Yes folks, V. for victory!!! My first day of healthy eating and exercise went quite well. I was able to find an accountability partner and steer clear of any sugar! Yipee!!! (sorry about the nerdy picture, notice my hands are in a "v" shape..hee hee) I also got the chance to run/walk a mile and a half yesterday! While I was running I was pondering the thought of how discouraging it is when you first begin to really work out. In a sense you feel victorious when you start to run because you have motivated yourself enough to get out and exercise, but you also feel a bit on the discouraged side because you feel so out of shape and you know you have so far to go before you actually feel light on your feet again. But all in all I would say it was quite the victorious day. I still have 6 more days to go to accomplish my weekly goals. (don't worry there won't be daily updates, but I thought I should let you know the journey toward a healthy lifestyle has begun!
Isaac and Brooklyn ready to leave for Isaac's first day of Preschool!
Isaac and his friend Katelyn.
Isaac with his teacher Mrs. Dale. She is soooo good with these little ones.




Your only doing a mile and a half? LET ME COME WITH YOU! hee hee I need to do that !!!! Oh and the pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete