Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yipee!!! Can't wait to be a teacher!!!

I know it is hard to see, but the paper I am holding is evidence:) that I have passed the West E exam!!! For those of you that don't know, the West E exam is a test you have to pass in order to become a certified teacher. I have completed all of the courses and the student teaching part ( by the grace of God!), but I had to pass the exam in order to complete the certification process. All praise to God for this one because I am a horrible test taker. Lets just say I was sweating buckets during this exam and I had the shakes ( might of been because of the coffee intake prior to the exam)! Right before I went in to take the exam I was praying that God would give me wisdom to guess correctly on the answers I didn't know. Sounds like a funny request, but the wisdom that I received from my peers was to guess well on the exam because the questions are so RANDOM!! Well like I said earlier, all glory to God! He helps us in our weakness:) So happy!

 Came home to flowers and chocolate from my sweet hubby. Lets Celebrate!!

 Below is a quick 35 weeks prego picture for you all. Feeling pretty good besides wanting to fall asleep at any given time during the day. We are really excited to meet this little one!

1 comment:

  1. COOONNNGGRRAAATTTSSSS!!!! I am so proud of you! Way to go momma! You rock! Praise God! So, so exciting! Go Teacher Go!!

    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete