These last few weeks I have chosen to stay home a lot more with Isaac. Normally we are out of the house by 9:00 am running errands or meeting up with other mommas. I truly enjoy getting out with Isaac every chance we get and with our house so small, it helps our sanity too. Yet, lately I have felt a need to slow down and stay home a bit more. My goal is to get Isaac more comfortable with staying home more often. When baby #2 enters the world our lives are really going to slow down...in a good way! So keeping Isaac home more will hopefully help with this transition. He is learning to be much more creative with his play time.
This is a picture of Isaac's stage that he uses to put on several musical productions. I got tired of watching a lot of them so I told him to use his stuffed animals for an audience. What a brilliant idea!!! Now I only have to attend a couple of his shows rather than everyone :) A moms got to do what a moms got to do!
Above picture is Isaac's audience.
Another rainy day he decided to make a train in the living room.
Now here come the random photos....
Decided to hang this picture in Isaac's newly remodeled room.
A bassinet in waiting. Paul and I feel somewhat prepared for baby by having this in our room.
The above picture has been my go-to breakfast every morning. It packs a great energy punch!
Craft time! Since we have had a rainy week we decided to create a little of our own sunshine.








I absolutely love the stuffed animal audience! Liz, you're brilliant!
ReplyDeleteMonica