P.S. We ended up buying new batteries for our camera so the blog updates will be more frequent:)
Before: (You have to be careful with this room because it is so small. The paint colors have to be bright in order to open up the space) Definitely getting rid of this baby blue wall! What was I thinking!!
The line you see on the wall used to contain a small shelf, but we got rid of it because it just didn't look right.
We stuffed everything in the closet in order to prep the room for a paint job. We are eventually going to build shelves within the closet to add more storage space.
All the trim around the door will be painted including the door itself.
Paul caulking the trim the night before.
See the horrible accent wall! Ugh! Will disappear tomorrow:)
After pictures coming soon:)






Very exciting! Can't wait to see the after pics. I guess I don't think the pale blue is that bad. :)
ReplyDelete