My dearest friend Jenny just turned 30 today! We were all able to go out for the night and celebrate her birth:) Lets just say there were a lot of laughs......the pictures will explain it all!
We really started our night off at the Olive Garden, but I neglected to take any pictures. So this one is from Bubble Island:) It was such a gorgeous day to go out on the town.
Jenny actually got a free drink just for being born today:)
Then all the fun began! I blame it all on the sugar high.
Jenny has been a good friend of mine since the 6th grade. It was truly a pleasure to celebrate her 30th with her. Such a sweet sister in Christ. She is a friend that truly brings such joy and laughter to my soul! I am really thankful for her friendship.
Who says you have to be mature when you hit your 30's.
We met up with Crystal and Chris at Cold Stone Creamery....lets just say the fun didn't stop here! I still blame it on the sugar and friends that just make you laugh hysterically.
Crystal is the only one who got the number 30 right on her fingers! Whoops:) Were not the brightest in the bunch.
Zumba moves!!
Crystal and I thought something was funny.
And the jumping pictures begin:)
Paul ended up busting the lamp stand.
Then we proceeded to force the boys to take a jumping picture. I thought they did quite well.
Really love these girls!
Happy Birthday Jenny!
When it gets late and Jenny and I are around one another we tend to get a little crazy. I told her it would be hilarious to stick just her head out of the bushes and take a picture (for the record...ridiculous idea!). Of course Jenny always loves my ideas, ridiculous or not ;) and jumped right in! This is why she makes me laugh so hard!
My sweetheart
We picked up Isaac from our friends house around 10:30pm and he didn't make a peep the whole ride home. Right to bed he went! Such a tired boy.



How fun! THis looks like a fun way to ring in the 30's! I'll be 30 in Sept...
ReplyDeleteCan I spend my 30th with you???
ReplyDeleteMonica :) :)