I have a confession....I prayed for snow this year! There is something about snow that brings so much joy to my heart. I feel like a kid again and life suddenly slows down. There is a stillness that accompanies a good snowfall. I also love how my family enjoys it just the same. We had a blast today and can't wait for the next snowfall:)
This is as far as we got with making a snowman. Isaac crushed it after I created the bottom half:)
Yes, Paul is spraying PAM on the bottom of our sled....AHAAA!!
He believed the Pam increase our sledding speed by .5 seconds. I told him he should shave his head just like the swimmers do to increase their speed in the pool....should work the same right????
This was supposed to be my intense face.
Isaac is catching some good air here!



looks fun!!! always forget about your little hill you've got. so great! :)
ReplyDeleteWe (Ben, Jake and I) love the videos and pictures. We have been praying for snow too :)
ReplyDeleteI lllooovvveeeddd this blog! The pictures and videos were AMAZING!!!! You rock! I don't have snow but seeing you makes my heart so happy. Love you! Monica
ReplyDelete