Friday, January 27, 2012

First Visit to the Dentist!

 Isaac had his first visit to the dentist today. It was what you call a "Happy Visit". They don't clean his teeth during this initial visit. All they do is help the child feel comfortable by allow them to play with the different dental tools that are used to clean their teeth. He had such a great visit and is so excited to go back. I was just beaming with joy while watching him talk with the dental assistant. He loved the water squirter and the suction straw:) The dental assistant was great with him! Isaac even let her brush and floss his teeth while he was there (just using a normal toothbrush). I was so proud of him:) These pictures where taken right after his appointment. As soon as we got home he insisted on brushing his teeth with his new toothbrush. He kept asking me to leave the bathroom while he brushed his teeth all by himself! Lets just say his first visit to the dentist was a absolute success!! 


After he brushed his teeth I told him his teeth were soooo shiny and I needed to take a picture right away! Hee hee

1 comment: