I have always loved to exercise and feel so blessed to be able to do so. My last pregnancy I enjoyed cycling because for some reason I never felt pregnant when I would bike. My husband thought I was nuts because it was a road bike and lets just say I wasn't a tiny pregnant woman:) I guess you could say I was a bit wobbly. Yet, I enjoyed it so much. The problem with this pregnancy is that I am pregnant during more of the winter months so cycling is out of the question...I don't do well in the cold. So I decided I am going to try to stay consistent with lifting weights during this pregnancy. So far I have enjoyed it and I am excited to develop some massive biceps while my belly takes over:)
Benefits of Exercising while pregnant:
- 1. Boost your energy
- 2. Sleep better
- 3. Reduce pregnancy discomfort
- 4. Prepare for childbirth
- 5. Reduce stress and lift your spirits
- 6. Improve your self-image
- 7. Get your body back faster after childbirth
- *Got this list from the baby center website
No comments:
Post a Comment