Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Over Looking God's Blessings

 This picture was taken around 7:00 am yesterday morning. Paul has been in the construction business for six years now. This particular morning I opened the door to say good bye to him ( a quick good bye because it was so freaking cold outside) and saw his boots sitting peacefully by his cup of warm coffee. It was such a sweet sight because it reminded me to thank God for Paul's job. I am sure you all know the construction trade is a difficult one to be in these days. Work is very hard to come by. Yet, God has been so faithful to us. Paul has alway had work and I am truly thankful to God for this. So yesterday morning I decided that I didn't want to over look this blessing in our lives. We are truly thankful for Paul's job!!
 Isaac loves to play in this kitchen cabinet. If you look closely, there is a flash light in his hand. He always has me shut the door for him so he can use his flash light in the dark:) 
Random project: Needed something fun to hold my earrings. Took an old frame and hung some wire from it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz! Great picture at the top of the post. I love how Jesus sweetly reminds us of the things we too often take for granted. I, too, have a blog. Mine is private, but if you'd like to read it, send me a message on FB with your email and I'll add you! Hope to see you at church soon. We're just waiting on Laurel any day now....

    Erin W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to capture the moment! That is so awesome! It is incredible at how easy it is to overlook God's blessings. Thanks for sharing this. Love you! Monica

    ReplyDelete