Baby #3 is on the way! I am 15 weeks in this photo and due June 26th. We are really excited about adding to our family, but also nervous for the 2 to 3 transition. Once again we are going to wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. Since we already have one of each, we aren't to nervous about which one God gives us :)
Oh and there is a new instrument in out home....yes folks we are the (idiotic) parents who bought their kids a drum set for christmas!! I mean who really does that! ahaaa Needless to say, they have LOVED it and we just SHUT THE DOOR! :)




Congratulations Liz!! Such wonderful news. :) -- Jen
ReplyDeleteLiz!! Realized I hadn't seen anything on FB and searched for your blog! Such fun things happening in your family! Number three!!! So fun! Love all the things you are doing to the house too! Miss you!
ReplyDelete