Remember this boring wall?
I got a little idea this weekend that I stole from here. I will let the pictures do the talking, but the whole project was sooooooo easy and very affordable. I think we spent a total of $40 for the whole thing! We decided to do board and bat instead of bead board mainly because of the cost difference. It was much cheaper with the board and bat! We also decided to only do one side of the hallway because we realized that the opposite wall (picture below) was very wavy and didn't have a flat surface. If we would have added board and bat to the opposite wall then it would have glorified the wavy look.
No thank you! :) And it cut our cost in half!
We really liked how it turned out! Adds a little character to the wall.
We had a little extra board and bat so we decided to just throw some more up! ahaaa Needs to be sanded and painted still, but we really like how it breaks up the Moonshine color throughout our house.
Update: Cabinets are coming along just fine. They are currently waiting for some knobs and handles. We are planning on eventually replacing the hinges, but for some reason we want to wait on those....
Remember the old hardware? Classic back then.....or not??? Had to go!










No comments:
Post a Comment