Thursday, January 23, 2014

Family fun!

 These pictures are in random order, but I thought I would post a few to show how blessed we are to have cousins near us! The one below is a picture of Brooklyn and Lilly (cousin) getting some good quality playtime together. 
 This photo was taken right after I went on a walk with Brooklyn. Isaac was in school at the time. I just couldn't pass up a chance to snap a photo of this because they are only so little for a very short time.....sigh :)
 Uncle Daniel and Auntie Cindy came for dinner! The double piggy back ride almost worked!
 Daddy's girl!
 Max and his borrowed princess cup  :)
 Milk before bed is a must! They are both 18months in this picture! 
 Guess who stole the sippy cup?
 Snuggle time with Auntie.

 Awkward photo!


 I just realized that I am 18 weeks in this photo and Brooklyn is 18 months old! :)
 One evening we all bundled up to take a look at the stars. Paul used an app to help us identify the different constellations. Our God so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment