And we are looking a bit more lived in! The following pictures are the "before we moved in" pictures.
Notice our amazing light fixture smack dab in the middle of this HUGE room....
The picture below is a bit more cozy if I say so myself....and I do.
Latest project: Getting rid of the old kitchen hardware and replacing them with a more modern look.
These guys lived a good life but they have got to go!!
Steps: Removed hardware, filled holes, sanded, matched paint, and repainted over scuff marks from old hardware. Walaaa!! Much better! I can now sleep peacefully at night.
Oh and we installed a microwave!!! Oh sweet glorious microwave, how have we lived without you! We had to remove the cabinets above because the microwave would have been to low. Thanks to my amazing and multi-talented hubby, he was able to work a little magic to make it all work out. Still needs to be sanded and matched with cabinet paint.
Notice the backsplash above. I was experimenting with painting the wood color to match the cabinets. What do you think? Our idea with this kitchen is to work with what we have and just spend a little $$$ along the way.
These two just love to sit and watch Paul and I while we go crazy with project after project....I WISH! But they are just so adorable to take photos of. Merry Christmas everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment