Saturday, December 21, 2013

We're Back!

Oh how I have missed the blogging world! Well we are finally up and running again. I have so many pictures and updates to fill you all in on, but it would make out to be one HUGE post! zzzzzz So I have decided to take baby steps. Remember my "Trip to California" post. (here) Well, I finally had the chance to download my own pictures! Wahoo! 
During my trip to Cali, I was able to visit two of my best friends from college. It was such a sweet time with both and I am truly thankful for the opportunity to see their families and reminisce of our old college years together:)


First stop: Oscar and Monica's house


Taking an evening stroll with baby Gael!! He was such a GOOD baby!

 Brooklyn wanted to come too.
 One of the days we went to visit Fairy Tale Land.



 Monica and Gael :)

I had such a sweet bonding time with Brooklyn on this trip. 




 The second half of our trip was spent with my good friend Kristie. Pictured below is her daughter Brynn.
 Sisters! Saige and Brynn
 Kristie and Brooklyn


 Lots of playtime for these girls!


Thank you both for hosting Brooklyn and I! We had such a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment