As of April 2nd, Brooklyn is 9 months old!!! I can't believe it because it feels as though she was just born yesterday! Time really does fly by.
The high pony tail is totally necessary! I am sure, when she is older, she will ask me what I was thinking when I did her hair this way. hee hee
Some days Isaac and I will sit down and work on his letters and numbers. Today was an especially rainy day so it worked great as an indoor activity. Most days he will sit with me for a good 15-20 minutes, which makes this mamma happy :)
Look at those two teeth!
This is what Brooklyn has been up to lately when she is put down for her nap (picture below)! It takes a little bit longer for her to fall asleep because she is working so hard at her standing skills! I have to go back in the room 2-3 times to lay her back down. My prediction is that she will be walking at 10 months just like her big bother did!








No comments:
Post a Comment