I found this picture of Isaac when he was little. I am not sure how old he is in the picture??? This morning I thought it would be fun to take a similar picture of Brooklyn to see how much they look alike. I think Brooklyn is a lot older in her photo because she is sitting by herself. Isaac needed some pillow props in his :) What do you think? Do they look alike?
Picture: Isaac
Picture: Brooklyn 9 1/2 months (her hair is a bit crazy because I had just washed it)
While Brooklyn has just been her normal happy self, her brother has come down with a nasty virus :(
This has been Isaac's spot the last 3 days! The last two nights he has slept on the couch and we have watched every kids movie ever made. Praying that his energy returns soon so he can be back to his normal self.



No comments:
Post a Comment