Lately I have been very sentimental about certain (random) things. This morning I had such a sweet time with the kiddos that it made me realize that my time with them, at the age they are at, is sooooooo short! Some days it feels as though the day may never end, but when you look at the big picture the days are actually flying by. So this morning I decided to take a few photos of the things I will miss seeing just lying around the house. When the kiddos are all grown, these things will just be memories! To start with....diapers! They are everywhere! I hate them, but I know that this too will pass :(
Bottles and bowls of cheerios!
Toys, toys and more toys!
Sippy cups
Coffee cups around the house! A sign that it is teething season in this house.
North West Trek in the hallways :)
Oh how these small memories will be missed in the coming years. I always tell my mommy girlfriends that being a mom is one of the toughest jobs around, but it is the most rewarding. I am praying for God's wisdom to understand that life with my little kiddos, at the age they are at, is so short and to find joy in the little things that God has blessed me with.
Random photo: Paul just before he heads out to work. Isn't he smok'n hot!! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment