It was another fabulous day today! So Paul and I decided that we would work outside a bit while the kids napped. Both kiddos are still on the mend from the flu so they have been sleeping quite a bit lately, which gave us a lot of time to work on the yard. This backyard has come a long way from how it looked when we first moved in.
We decided it was finally time to get rid of the gravel rocks that led up to our front door. We plan on putting stepping stones that lead to the door and the gravel rock will be replaced with a decorative type rock. Can't wait to show you the final product.
I started to work on the side of the house. This is the BEFORE picture. I pulled out the weeds and grass around the base of the house and put in some bark and planted some flowers to give it a brighter look. Pictures to come :)
This is just a quick shot of our front entry way.

No comments:
Post a Comment