And we are still waiting for this little one to arrive. I just had an appointment this morning to check on baby and the mid-wife said everything looks great. Praise God!!!! I also found out that my actual due date was June 24th. I had always thought my due date was June 23rd. When she corrected me on the date I jumped for joy because instead of 6 days overdue, I was 5!! Yipeee:) It is so funny how those little things give you a burst of encouragement right when you need it.
At times I am in no hurry to have this baby and other times I get a little discouraged. I believe the discouragement is a result of having your expectations not met. Isaac was four days overdue so it is hard not to compare the two.
I have prayed a lot about being patient lately and have been trying to remember that God knows exactly when He wants this gift to arrive. It is at times like these that I am so thankful that I have put my trust in Jesus Christ because He ultimately knows what is best for our family and for this baby.....and He is my sanity!! I can wait and be patient because of Him. I will draw from the Father's strength and patience to sustain mine:) Well, we will try and keep you posted on any new news. For now......our bags are packed and sitting by the front door!
No comments:
Post a Comment