Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brooklyn May is HERE!!!...Finally:)

We have been super busy over here with our new little addition to our family. So for now I will let the pictures do the talking. 

After 14 hours of labor with a little help from our good friend, pitocin, Brooklyn May arrived!!! Weighing in at 8lbs, 13oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She was born at 5:42 pm July 2nd. God's presence was with us the whole way through! He alone gave us strength and support through this labor. Oh and Paul was awesome!!! as usual:)

 Proud Daddy with his girl in his arms.
 First time meeting his little sis.

 Not sure what was going on in the picture below??







 Paul and I really enjoyed our short hospital stay. We even considered it a mini vacation. :)

 Both fell asleep at home. Isaac is a little sick these days but his energy level stays pretty consistent.

 We feel soooo blessed!!!!



A little video of Isaac before he went to meet Brooklyn. He still had no idea if it was a baby sister or brother.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my Liz!! That's so wonderful!!! CONgratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! The video of Isaac makes me tear up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a little lump in my throat when Isaac first saw Brooklyn! Sweet family memory for you! Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscar and I took in this beautiful blog together. How amazing it is that you and Paul made a baby girl! God is so amazing! I'm so proud of you girl! You are so, so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that was from me. :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete