Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunshine!!!

 Decided to add a little art to the wall. What do you think? Should I keep the "birds on a wire" look in our kitchen? It is all temporary and cut out using construction paper. I decided to do a trial run to see if I really liked it or not. Eventually I will use black paint to make it finalized:)



 I added a few more birds in the above picture.
 Isaac and I had a splendid morning enjoying the sunshine!



 I don't think I have ever taken any pictures of our backyard.....so here are a few. Originally this space was just one huge raised bed with weeds everywhere. So we decided to split it in half and make one side a sand pit and the other side a flower garden. We had to put up fencing to keep our dog out, but Paul was gracious enough to add a little gate on the far end to allow easy access for my prego self:) 




My Big Boy!!! Can't wait to see him as an older brother:) 



 Smoothie time!!





 Don't worry there is no water in the pool yet. 
I just love boys and the crazy ideas they think of doing.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Isaac is sooooo big! He is like a real boy now! I can't believe how fast he grew! Love the flying jumps into that amazing swimming pool. That pool rocks! Yay for sunshine! The birds are super cute!

    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete