Well we finally got a camera and Brooklyn decided to crawl two days later! She had been moving her arms like she was going to crawl, but she couldn't figure out what to do with her legs. Once she figured out how to move her legs, the crawling began! Notice her tongue is out because of the intense concentration. :)
Brooklyn at 8 1/2 months! Her hair is sooooo long.
We had some sun the other day and Isaac and I decided to go to the park and run through the DQ drive thru. When we got home Isaac suggested that we have a picnic. Let me just inform you all about when the sun comes out in WA.....it is still FREEZING! But it was still beautiful none the less! I am thankful for a boy who loves the outdoors!
She loves her daddy!
Now that we have a camera, we will be keeping the blog updated a lot more. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hooray for new cameras!
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn is a doll! And I love little boys and their imaginations. :)