Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Enjoying the weather!

Now that Brooklyn is crawling, many times she will find me in the room and begin her little voyage to mommy's feet. I just love feeling her by my feet while I am doing something around the house. This girl is on the move and I am not sure we are ready for it just yet! I found her in the curtains today and pulling out all the books from the book shelf that was clear across the room! :) With all her movement lately, we decided to lower her crib. This decision was made because she had woken up really early one morning and we had watched her (from our video monitor) get into the crawl position, then the sitting position, and finally she pulled herself up using the crib railing and yanked the video monitor right off the wall! Yes, I would say it is about time to lower the crib! Oh dear...


 Isaac just being silly today!


Today Isaac and I decided it needed to be a park day.  So I strapped Brooklyn in the stroller and Isaac and I walked down the hill to the park. It was so nice out and we had the park to ourselves. :)



 Isaac really wanted to push his baby sis on the swing. I was a bit hesitant because he gets a little crazy, but he ended up doing quite well. Just had to slow her down a couple times. 

 The picture below was the time that I had to slow Brooklyn down! Ahaa This picture was taken just after he had given her a great big push!



 We just love this park because of the train that comes by every now and then. It is so much fun for the kids to wave to the conductor as he passes by. This time the conductor waved and pulled his whistle for Isaac. 



2 comments:

  1. Brooklyn just adores you! I love all the blogs I havent been on in a while! all the pictures are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete