It has been forever since I have posted anything on our blog! We currently don't have a camera and are in the market for a new one. It is just no fun reading a blog without a couple of photos! The photos below are taken from our computer....lame huh! :)
So today was a super rainy day (cozy day) and Isaac and I decided we needed to make some granola to go with his yogurt. We pulled out all of our ingredients and got to work. It was such a fun bonding time with him because of his love for cooking. I struggled as I relinquished control and let him do most of the work. There was oatmeal all over the kitchen floor and I swear everywhere I touched there was a sticky residue from the honey that we used. Yet, I realized the more I allowed him to make it on his own, the more he enjoyed it. So here are a couple of pictures after the yummy granola came out of the oven.
As you can see there is a cup of coffee in the background. I just want to be real honest with you all. There is no way we would have done this without the caffeine kick I got from that cup of joe :) Oh the joys of a little caffeine!
He was very proud of the work he had done!
Well, I plan on being much better on our blog once we get our camera. We are planning on buying one in the next couple of weeks. There will be a lot of happenings in the Canright home the next couple of months. We are praying that we can sell our house, but before that can happen we have another kitchen remodel that has to take place! We will also be putting on a new garage door, painting, finishing doors and trim inside. The list goes on and on......but we are super excited and want to keep you updated throughout the whole process. For now, have a most wonderful and cozy day inside!



homemade granola is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love these photos of you and little "I"!
ReplyDeleteMonica :)