Remember this room? Well Paul and I decided to tackle it a bit before baby arrives. Here is the before.......
And here is the after! We love how bright it looks and it was so much fun to paint when the nesting phase hit hard :) We still need to hang curtains/blinds, buy a fun light fixture from here(the black one to be exact) and remodel the closet, that is currently being hid by the curtains. Hee hee! But all and all, I would say that we love the new look!
The picture below shows a little cut out corner to the left. We are planning on installing a little desk with some fun shelves above it. We may even put up a little hanging light to help with the poor lighting situation that this lovely room possesses. Ugh!
Well, I think we are done with the painting and projects! Paul and I told ourselves that we need to STOP with the projects because we will be sooooo exhausted by the time this baby arrives.....whenever this baby arrives....IF THIS BABY EVER ARRIVES!!! Oh sorry I got a little angry! ahaaa! Enjoy the sunshine everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment