Sunday, June 29, 2014

A little laugh :)

So I came across this picture that my doula took for us and I couldn't help but giggle a bit. This picture is just classic because it was taken right before Avery made her appearance. There are a couple things to this picture that make me chuckle. First, notice the time, almost 4:30 am and we just don't look to happy it! ahaa But the funniest thing about this picture is that I vividly remember thinking these thoughts:
1: WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! ANOTHER BABY! 
2. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS!
3.WHAT WAS I THINKING....again
4. THIS BABY BETTER BE 6LBS!
I just enjoy how this picture captured that very moment that I felt those thoughts. Of course, God, Paul and my doula convinced me otherwise. Ten minutes later we held our baby girl and my heart was overfilled with joy and happiness. We are truly thankful that God gave us another baby. 

1 comment:

  1. Liz you are the most beautiful wonderful mother I know. I am so lucky that I have gotten to see and learn from you on how to be a mama to lils. I can not even put into words how wonderful you are! I love you so much

    ReplyDelete