Friday, May 31, 2013

Almost done!

We are so close! I am seeing the light at the end of this tunnel! As you all know, the kitchen remodel is taking a bit longer than we expected, but we are saving oodles of money by doing a lot of it ourselves. 
To do: Paint the cabinets
Put the necessary hardware on the cabinets
Replace missing trim pieces 
Buy a full size oven range
Stare at it and say WOW! Glad that is over! Ahaa J/K We actually are having a lot of fun with this project.

You can check out the before pictures here and here.


 I just love how it brightens our kitchen up!
We went with the subway tile for our back splash and we couldn't be happier!
 My sweet boy wanted a picture taken of him while he was posing as a Zombie! Oh dear.....
 I just love him so much!
 I think he looks all grown up in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment