Valentine's Day Fun!
My sister brought her two boys over to make some yummy valentine's day treats:) They were delicious!
Oh! and Angie came too:) We love Auntie Ang!!
Isaac definitely preferred the frosting over the actual cookie.
I just cannot handle how cute this boy (Sawyer) is. He is just so kissable:)
Not so kissable in this picture. Hee hee
On our way to Jumping Jacks! Isaac loves it there because he can bounce in the bounce houses all day long.
Paul and Isaac....and yes our christmas lights are still up! Back off!
Bet your wondering what this picture is all about.....well we officially have a DOG!! She is 5 months old and has such a sweetness about her. We are really nervous about having a dog because of the huge responsibilities that come along with dog ownership. So far we have really fallen in love with this dog and she does great with Isaac. So the adventure begins!!
My sister Sue had her baby shower this weekend. It turned out beautifully thanks to the work of my mom and her good friend Julie. My mom has become quite good at throwing showers. Over the years she has thrown multiple wedding and baby showers for myself and my sisters. I am truly thankful for her sacrifice and love for us. Also, I just love baby showers because of the food opportunity to help new moms prepare for their very first baby. So fun!!
Super MOM!
The new momma!
"Snug as a bug in a rug"


I wish I could have made it to make cookies! Next year! I love that your dog is working out ! Such a blessing! Thanks for being such a great hostess!
ReplyDelete