Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day = CHOCOLATE!!!


Love is in the air! I have come to find out that I really do enjoy Valentine's day. Why you ask? Well, I definitely love the fact that we celebrate it with stuffing our faces with yummy chocolate, but I also love how it reminds us to reflect on those we dearly love. 

 So this year I decided to fully embrace this day by making some chocolate covered strawberries in hope of saving them till tomorrow. (not sure if that is going to work:)

 Isaac decided to keep himself busy by cutting up some construction paper. He said he was cutting out some hearts to put on the wall.

 That's as close as he got to making an actual heart shape. Hee hee
First, I melted some delicious chocolate. I have to admit I opened the bag of chocolate chips the night before. This is why you see some chocolate baking squares in the mix:) There just wasn't enough chocolate chips.
I guess this picture explains what happened after the chocolate melted.
Added a little bit of white chocolate and.....

BAM!!! DELICIOUS :)

 Well, these will sit in the fridge until Valentine's Day. Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, remembering those you love.




1 comment:

  1. Your puppy is sssooooooo cute! I love Valentine's Day too! You go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete