Sunday, December 28, 2014

We're Back!

Hello friends and family! How we have missed you! Our computer has officially been fixed! Now I am hoping we can keep the blog up and running again. For now, here is a quick update on what has been going on in the Canright household!

Don and Sally came up for a visit! We always LOVE it when they visit:)
Brooklyn with Grandpa
 Avery is getting bigger! Had to add this picture because it is hilarious!
 She was sooo little....
 Paul and I took Avery to Smith and Ingrid's wedding during the month of August. We had the most wonderful time and Ingrid was just glowing. Avery was amazing the whole trip. I have learned that the newborn stage is easier than any other stage because they sleep so much and you really can take them anywhere. It is when they get older that they get a little bit more challenging. None the less, Paul and I loved every minute of this trip!


 Fuzzy picture, but it pretty much describes the three of us pretty well.
 Paul and I at Smith and Ingrid's wedding. 
 Avery is two months in this picture.
 Mary Ann and Matt came for a quick little visit. They brought their two girls Malice and Laila with them. It was so fun to catch up and spend some good quality cousin time.


 Paul ran a tough mudder course. He was sore for days after :)

 Isaac had his first friend birthday party. He turned 6 years old this year! 

 First day of Kindergarten for this little dude!
 Kitchen remodel....again!

 She is growing sooo fast!

 Brooklyn got pretty sick this year :(
 I have finally started running again. It seems to always be pouring when I venture out for some reason! ahaaaa! It is literally ALWAYS raining though!

Hope you enjoyed the quick update! Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment