About a week before Avery arrived we decided to head out for the morning with just the 4 of us. We knew that it would only be the four of us for a bit longer!
Oh and our truck (pictured in the background) is FOR SALE!! Just thought I would let you know! ahaaa
Can you find Isaac in this picture? It took me awhile to notice!
First we headed to our favorite coffee shop and then headed to the park. It was a glorious morning and I was HUGE! hee hee
This girl Maddy is one of our favorite baristas. She is always so sweet to our kiddos and just brightens my day when I go in to get some drugs...oh I mean coffee ;)
Isaac's new bike!
It was such a great morning and when we headed home we officially decided we were ready for baby!



The picture of you brooke and I is just adorable you look so gorgeous in it!
ReplyDelete