Thursday, October 17, 2013

Craft Time!

Whenever Fall arrives I always have this weird desire to craft....and drink chai. I am not crafty in the least, but my sister is! HA! So the other day I was looking through some of my favorite blogs and I stumbled across this easy DIY wreath idea found here. So Ang graciously picked out several of the materials that we needed and WABAM (new word)! They turned out GORGEOUS! Especially hers because she has a gift from God. :) Hee hee




 Ang got a little crazy when I took the photo below....probably because it was around 12 midnight when I did!



 We added stenciled leaves on top of the pumpkins. Sorry there was no picture, it was just getting too late!
 Angie's final product!
 And mine :) Thanks for a fun night Ang!
The guys were just thrilled about craft night.....


1 comment:

  1. great job! i think your wreath turned out pretty nice!! :) -- Jen

    ReplyDelete