Friday, September 20, 2013

Just a bit more space!

Soooooo we are in the process of buying another house! Here are just a few photos I took of the place during our inspection. I will explain each one in more detail soon. For now I am off to bed. Enjoy!

Living Room
Standing in the front door
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Bathroom #1
Master Bedroom
Master bathroom
Master bedroom leads to deck
Kitchen and dinning room
Better shot of dinning room
Kitchen oh sweet kitchen!!
Random room stems from living room
Living room from a different angle
 Sara was a wonderful realtor! We would highly recommend her! That is her below.


As you can see it needs a little bit of love, but for now we are so thankful for more room and lots of projects to keep us busy. Did I mention my parents live across the street and my sister and brother in law are in the same neighborhood! So crazy! Forgot to tell you that we are going from a 800 sq ft. home to a 1,750 sq ft. house!!! I can finally go to the restroom in peace! Ahaaa Praising God for walking us through this process.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to live near you! AND, to see what you do with this fun house. :) I may have some curtains to pass your way. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats - looks like a nice place! and... we're almost neighbors now too! :) - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! Yes to all living so close! :)

    ReplyDelete