Kettle Bells!!!
I have always enjoyed exploring the fitness world. I just love hearing and experimenting with the latest fads in the fitness world. Zumba was my most daring adventure! Couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was dancing (bonus on the calorie burn though!) I have yet to learn about the CrossFit craze. But my latest adventure has definitely put an edge on my fitness level that I haven't experienced since my college days. I have always heard about Kettle Bells, but never took interest in it until I attended a Kettle Bell class at my gym. WOW!! It is a butt kicker! The people in my class kept telling me that it may hurt a bit tomorrow.....and boy they were right! I could barely go pee without cringing in pain. But I returned and have enjoyed it ever since. I love how it is both an aerobic (endurance) and anaerobic (short burst) exercise. The calorie burn is huge! Every 20 min. you burn about 300 - 400 calories!! And there is nothing better for your body than strength training (my opinion:)! The more muscle you have the more fat you burn! And you just feel great when you are done! If you haven't tried Kettle Bells yet, I would encourage you to give it a whirl.
Boy this new blog layout had me confused for a sec. NOW I get it! I still need to try out kettle bells. I'm intrigued!! And you're right. Zumba with you is downright hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteAhaa Jenny! I knew you were laughing at me the whole time....hee hee! Love ya
ReplyDelete