Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Trip Down Memory Lane

Sooooo.....I decided to go through my pictures one night and I had the most wonderful time doing it. So many special memories have been made over the years and I am so glad that I caught a lot of them with my camera. Enjoy the random walk down memory lane!

Sam and Isaac 

 Sawyer when he was so little. He still loves to walk around my house with that very same vacuum. 

 Auntie Ang!!!



 My crazy classroom when I student taught!
 Auntie Suey!!!






 Isaac holding baby Brooke before we knew she was a girl!!!
 Pregnant with Brooke





 Grandma with Brooklyn
 Snow!!


 Forced Paul to take a photo with a piece of parsley in our teeth. Oh the things we do when we are bored!!
 Christmas last year




Just a few videos:






Thanks for taking the trip with me:) Feel so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this post.. made me a teary eyed... You guys are so blessed to have such a cute little adorable family! I just love our family!

    ReplyDelete