Friday, October 5, 2012

Just a few things...


 We finally found Isaac a drum set! and he loves it! My friends and I went shopping at the Goodwill the other day and I stumbled across this 8$ electric drum set. Notice the wonderful headphone adaptor! Gotta love that!


Out with the old and in with the new! I just got a new pair of runners yesterday. I am pretty excited about it because my old pair of nikes have holes in them and the tread is next to nothing on these babies!



 New Ones! Found them for only 35$


 Brooklyn May is 3 months now!!!








Developmental progress: She has now learned to hold her left arm up when it gets tired from momma's photo shoots....hee hee


2 comments:

  1. fun fun! where'd you get your shoes? super cute. maybe i'll turn the tables and copy you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got them at costco :) and I want a pair also! :) the babies are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete