Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Next, on the "to do" list....PAINT!

We are going to work on painting Isaac's room before baby comes. We had put new trim and bead board in his room awhile ago and haven't had time to paint it. So I plan on doing some big changes to his room to get ready for the new baby! (They will eventually be sharing a room)
 Last summer we worked on fixing our bedroom up. Now that this room is basically finished, we are moving on to the next room. 
 This is a really old picture of isaac's room (since then we have put in a new window) but it gives you an idea of what the bead board looks like. I am planning on painting it. Can't decide if I want to paint it white or another color??? I am definitely getting rid of the blue on top. Got sick of that color fast:) The room also needs new blinds and a fresh coat of paint on the ceiling.
This was when he was soooo little. He use to drink his milk in the crib all the time. It was such a sweet and cozy time.
Notice the two colors on top of the bead board. I was trying to go for an accent wall. This time around I am painting it all the same color.

Random post: Came across this picture and can't believe how time has flown by. He use to be so little and now he is almost 4. WHAT THE.....!!!! I just love the chubby cheeks:)

2 comments:

  1. OH the picture of chubby i is sooo cute :) and I like you guys bedroom a lot very nice!

    ReplyDelete